Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well, I'm over 29 weeks now and heading into the home stretch...more like being drug into the home stretch with my kicking baby and wonky blood glucose numbers.  The past week or two have been rough.  My numbers are climbing like crazy and although I feel like I'm adjusting and compensating like I should be I'm still seeing days in the 250's and then over correcting and ending up in the 40's.  I think (hope) I've gotten it into a good place, but it's seriously a day by day trial and error...and sometimes D wins.  I see the perinatologist again tomorrow and then in 2 weeks the craziness starts.  I'll be heading to the OB weekly for biophysical profiles and the hospital weekly for non stress test.  Then I'll see the perinatologist every 4 weeks for full measurement ultrasounds...oh and I continue to see my endocronologist at least once a month.  Thank goodness I have some flexibility to make this work with home, 2 kids, and 2 jobs!
My husband is a godsend.  I swear he helps so much and is so sweet and supportive with all of this.  He's starting back to school this week and I'm so excited for him!  I just hope we can hold it all together.  Nothing like throwing a little more into the mix, but we can handle it!  It's going to be interesting...but always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment