Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweet Success-Month 1

So my friend and I decided to measure ourselves one month ago after someone gave us advice that girls don’t always see their weight loss as quickly in pounds…so we did it-whoa…those numbers are scary! At any rate, yesterday was our 1 month weigh in and measure day. I was down 7.4 lbs and 6 1/4 inches. Not too shabby! 
I realized after a few weeks of serious struggles that some medication I was taking was causing me to hold onto weight so getting off of that has really helped a ton. I’m feeling so much better and finally seeing results! 
I’ve gotten really consistent with my eating habits, but my exercise is in need of some serious help. Insanity lasted about 7 days lol! So this month my focus is on exercise in some form everyday and I will write about that to hold myself accountable. Today I walked on my lunch break 1/2 a mile. It wasn’t much, but it was something. When I get off work tonight my plan is to do at least 30 minutes on the treadmill. Hopefully the kids will be in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment