Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Buffet Pants

At 10 1/2 weeks of pregnancy I've decided it's time to break down and break out what my husband has lovingly termed my "buffet pants".  We all swear those elastic waistband pants are horrid and we will never want to wear them until it's time...and then we breath a huge sign of relief!  My ever expanding waist thanks me today for the stretchy comfort that is elastic!

The problem of the day...where to put my insulin pump?  I prefer to wear my pump in my pocket like the 1990's pager and a lot of maternity pants are lacking in the front pocket department.  So, I'm left with clipping my pump along the elastic waistband leaving a permanently imprinted pump in my side.  I won't complain about this though because at least I can breath again...it was getting rough in those button ups!   

No comments:

Post a Comment