Sunday, February 6, 2011

Starting a blog...

I picked a fine day to decide to start a blog.  As any type 1 diabetic knows, being creative in the midst of a high blood sugar just doesn't come naturally.  So as I was searching around for names and trying to fill out my information my new CGM beaped it's annoying little beap to alert me that my numbers were climbing.  Why?  I cannot tell you at this moment...but this is my life.  Perhaps I miscalculated my carbs with dinner, or ate too much chocolate ice cream later...what?  Yeah, that was probably the problem (sheepishly I grin), but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do (a pregnant girl especially)!  So, I start my new blog with this...perhaps I am too sweet for my own good...at least tonight I know I am.  Ups and downs are part of everyone's life, but highs and lows are mine and that's why I'm here to share my life, my disease, my family and a little piece of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment